The Day of the Dead, or Dia de los Muertos, is a cultural phenomenon with roots going back 5,000 years or so. Today, it is one of Mexico’s most deeply rooted traditional holidays and it is growing rapidly in popularity in the United States, particularly in the southwest. Our master artist became enthralled with this holiday early in life in Los Angeles. The beauty of the Katrina’s and the fertile artistic opportunities it presented inspired him to create new, and embellish older, Day of the Dead figures and scenes on dinnerware plates, platters, and mugs.
Each and every piece is made in Tucson, hand-designed and hand painted. You cannot find painted ceramic plates like this anywhere else in the U.S.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift, a decorative piece for your home, or a piece of history, the personalized Day of the Dead clayware from H.F. Coors is an exceptional choice, made of the same durable HF Coors ceramic that will last for generations.
- Each Day of the Dead piece is an original, one-of-a-kind piece of art. MADE in TUCSON, AZ USA
- Stackable Dessert Cups. Great for serving cookies, snacks or dinner.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last generations in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.