Bob DeArmond, our Master Artist, decided one gorgeous Southwest day, to design a dinnerware set reflecting the inspiration he receved from Sedona, Arizona. All the richness of Oak Creek Canyon’s unique coloring can be found here, from the rich sandstone browns and reds to the bright blues and golds of the turquoise and copper mineral veins that are seen in exposed boulders.
The exterior band of each plate symbolizes Arizona’s vast reservoir of copper, while the interior ring is for the world-famous Sleeping Beauty turquoise that is so prized by collectors. The small green and red dots within the interior turquoise band is DeArmond’s interpretation of seed pods, representing the determined plant life that grows in the harsh Sonoran Desert.
Each and every piece of HF Coors dinnerware is chip-resistant and extremely durable. Whether you’re planning to use the Sedona set at home or in a bustling restaurant, our plates are built to last a lifetime.
- Our butter/dessert plate set includes:
- four 7″ bread/dessert plates
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.