To our master artist Bob DeArmond, the Terra Patina pasta salad serving bowl is an invocation of the cowboys, rustlers, and old hands of the desert Southwest. The classic banded design features a subdued white center surrounded by a cool light brown—the color of the aged leather of a tried-and-true saddle or well worn chaps.
The namesake of this set, Terra Patina, comes from the Spanish word terra, or earth, and the artisan’s word “patina”, a term used to describe the wear of a color as it ages. Our 16-piece Terra Patina set looks like it is “aged by the earth,” from use by the early settlers that populated the Sonoran desert Southwest.
Light and dark colorations are blended into the band, creating this sense of age and tradition. And much like the cowboys who to this day populate the area, these dinnerware plates won’t yield, chip or break very easily.
- Our large pasta/salad serving bowl is 100oz, 12 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.