The Sonoran Desert is bursting with flora, fauna, shapes and color…if you look closely enough!. A Master Artist's years of living in Tucson, led to the creation of the Sonoran Desert line. HF Coors is so thrilled with this creation that we have devoted one third of our Store at the Factory space to this line.
The Saguaro, sentry of the desert; the spindly limbs and brilliant red tips of the ocotillo; the plump yellow fruits of the barrel cactus; and the green prickly pear bearing delicious, purple fruit – all can be found on the plates, bowls and gift accessories of the Sonoran Desert line. Quail dart among the cacti, hummingbirds hover at the flowers, sunlight illuminates the Tucson hills and is reflected on the sands of the desert floor. All is painstakingly painted by hand - the dinnerware plate alone has 600 brush strokes (yes, we counted).
All Sonoran Desert dinnerware and giftware is built to be used and endure. We call it functional art. Display it and then cook, or microwave with it. Store it in the freezer; dishwash it to your heart’s content. We can assure you this piece of the Sonoran Desert will remain a prized household possession for generations.
- Our mixing bowl set includes:
- one small bowl 68oz, 7 1/16″ x 4 1/2″
- one medium bowl 112 oz, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- one large bowl 168oz, 10 1/4″ x 6″
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.