Our hugely successful Bella Flora dinnerware pattern is one of the longest-lasting dinnerware patterns at HF Coors—and one with a very unlikely beginning. The early HF Coors sets rarely invoked the same colorful designs as they do today, and according to our master artist, bordered on the mundane. All that changed when a long-time HF Coors sales rep, Marvin Page, noticed a Bella Flora plate on an artist's desk. He liked it so much he began showing it to restaurants in the Tucson area, where it quickly took off.
Today, this 35-year-old dinnerware design still appeals to households and restaurants alike. The banded design is both classical yet distinct, with its vibrant blue floral pattern encircling a light, warm yellow color. Bella Flora creates a sense of warmth at your dinner table, enjoying a home cooked meal surrounded by the people you love.
The Bella Flora colorful dinnerware pattern is as practical as it is inviting. It is chip-resistant, highly durable, and made with lead-free glaze, making it the perfect fit for both industrial and standard dishwashers.
- Our sugar and creamer set includes:
- one creamer 4 1/2 oz, 3″ x 3″
- one sugar holder 4″ x 3 1/2″
- one tray 9″ x 4 1/4″
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.