Be KIND dinnerware is created by two of Tucson's favorites!
HF Coors and Ben’s Bells Project have partnered to create a complete set of dinnerware. Featuring the familiar Ben’s Bells “be kind” flower, these hand painted dishes bring you the quality you have come to trust from HF Coors, while supporting kindness education.
Ben’s Bells Project was founded in 2003 after the sudden death of Jeannette Maré’s two-year old son, Ben. The simple, everyday acts of kindness following his death helped Maré survive and begin to heal. She was inspired to establish Ben’s Bells Project as a way to recognize and continue the kindness shown to her. On the first anniversary of Ben’s death, four hundred bells were hung in public places for strangers to find. To date more than 60,000 bells have been hung in Tucson and beyond. In addition to bell distributions, Ben’s Bells Project provides kindness education programming for more than 350 schools, organizations and businesses.
HF Coors is donating 30% of "Be Kind" dinnerware proceeds to Ben's Bells
- Ben’s Bells’ Be Kind 4 piece place setting includes:
- one 9 1/2″ dinner plate
- one 6 5/8″ luncheon/dessert plate
- one 15 oz cereal bowl
- one 9 oz mug
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes has NO-lead. This entire set’s design is hand painted/glazed.
- HF Coors dinnerware is SAFE in the ovenproof, broiler, microwave dishwasher and freezer.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.