The blossom of the famous Saguaro cactus is the inspiration behind HF Coors Cactus Blossom Bowls. The unique Saguaro cactus grows in only a few regions of the world and is native to the Sonoran Desert in Arizona. These 6oz colorful bowls are ideal as salsa bowls, ramekins, dip and candy bowls. You can also use them as accessory bowls for side salads, cole slaw, potato salad, and more. Or fill them with nibbles for a dinner party, such as nuts, olives, or cherry tomatoes. The Cactus Blossom bowls come in the following colors: eggplant, turquoise, red, butternut, pistachio and tangerine.
- Hand finished, hand painted
- Naturally, they’re ideal for salsa and dips of all kinds, but they’re also terrific for olives, nuts, side salads, cole slaw, potato salad, and more.
- The Cactus Blossom Bowl set comes with the following colors: eggplant, turquoise, crimson red, butternut, pistachio and tangerine.
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.