Today’s chefs use white plates when they wish to have the creative placement of the foods and sauces take full stage. White works with any meal and can easily mix with other decorated, colored or geometrically shaped dinnerware. In restaurants, white elegantly displays the restaurant’s logo – usually on the rim. The fact that HF Coors American Bistro is completely lead and cadmium free, is 100% made in Tucson, and is an inexpensive dinnerware set, gives the head of the house confidence to purchase it as a starting set for a growing family or as a replacement set for everyday use. White is far and away our most sought after color.
American Bistro is completely lead-free and cadmium-free. It is extremely durable and chip resistant. And it is safe to use in microwaves, ovens, and dishwashers—even the heavy-duty ones found in restaurants and cafes, using industrial strength detergents at extremely high temperatures.
- Our 4 piece place setting includes:
- one 10 1/2″ dinner plate
- one 8 3/8″ luncheon plate
- one soup/cereal bowl
- one 11oz mug
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.