White , rimmed dinnerware has long been a mainstay in restaurants that wish to make the food on the plate speak completely for itself. Today's chefs use white plates when they wish to have the creative placement of the foods and sauces take full stage. White works with any meal and can easily mix with other decorated , colored or geometrically shaped dinnerware. In restaurants , white elegantly displays the restaurant's logo , usually on the rim. The fact that HF Coors American white is completely lead and cadmium free , is 100% made in Tucson , and is our least expensive dinnerware set , gives the head of the house confidence to purchase it as a starting set for a growing family or as a replacement set for everyday use. It is far and away our most sought after collection.
American White is completely lead-free and cadmium-free. It is extremely durable and chip resistant. And it is safe to use in microwaves , ovens , and dishwashers, even the heavy-duty ones found in restaurants and cafes , using industrial strength detergents at extremely high temperatures.
- Our 3 piece place setting includes:
- one 10 1/2″ dinner plate
- one 7″ dessert plate
- one soup/cereal bowl
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.