For those of you who embrace the beauty of simplicity, this design's for you.
In years past, many of HF Coors' Master Artist's patterns have been fairly intricate with a lot of design work involved. Recently, he was inspired to create something that was a little more simple: a design that some of us, who may not prefer highly decorated items, will be attracted to.
The fact is, Della Terra is about as simple, yet rich, as you can get with only one band on the edge and an earth tone glaze.
In the artist's mind, this pattern harkens to the warmth of an old country farm as well as to the sophistication of today's higher end restaurants that decorate with an "Old World" look.
Della Terra, literally translated "of the earth", gives us the image of a simpler life when fresh food, grown locally on the farm, can be served on a plate that looks like it came from the farm.
- Our 3 piece place setting includes:
- one 10 1/2″ dinner plate
- one 7″ dessert plate
- one soup/cereal bowl
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.