The colorful Mexican serape, or "blanket," is the inspiration behind this HF Coors 16-piece Serape dinnerware set. The traditional Mexican serape is often full of bright, contrasting colors, and to this day is used by the descendants of the early pioneers who brought the concept northward.
The vibrant hues on each plate harken to the rich, cultural heritage of the American Southwest. While a traditional serape is brighter, with a greater diversification of color, the HF Coors Serape set is more earthy to account for the deeper, more subdued colors of the Southwest.
The Serape 16-piece dinnerware set is filled with colors that define the Sonoran region, such as the rich turquoise blues, mesquite tree greens, and golden yellows. The plates are chip-resistant and built to last as long as the traditional serape design itself.
For a dinnerware set that will transport your guests to a land of sunshine, tradition, color and wonder, you cannot go wrong with the Serape dinnerware set from HF Coors.
- Our 16 piece dinnerware set includes:
- four 10 1/2″ dinner plates
- four 7″ dessert plates
- four soup/cereal bowls
- four 11oz mugs
- HF Coors dinnerware is highly chip resistant.
- Every piece HF Coors makes is lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- HF Coors dinnerware is also ovenproof, broiler and freezer safe.
- Our dinnerware can go from freezer to oven, after it’s brought to room temperature in between.
- HF Coors supplies tableware to fine restaurants across the nation. If it’s durable enough to meet a restaurant’s rugged needs, it’s durable enough to last years and years in your home.
- You can rest assured your dinnerware is the highest quality, most durable American made ceramic product available anywhere.